• Excellent to improve balance between the muscles in the lower body and prevent injuries.
• Help develop sprint speed by providing the ideal ratio of muscle activation.
• Great exercise to target the quads, hamstrings and glutes.
• Taking a short stride forward will get more quads. Taking a longer stride will hit more hamstrings and glutes.
• They can be done using dumbbells, a barbell on the back or a barbell in the front squat position.
• Keep your torso upright, your abs tight, and don’t swing back into the starting position or you risk hurting your lower back.